1. The textbook lessons are huge and takes too long time to complete. This also reduces the time available for exploring additional learning related to the topic discussed.
2. "Students are finding it difficult to identify letters and read. Students follow the letters and words when taught in classroom. But once they go home, they don’t revise and come back forgetting everything"
3. Students are not able to write correct spellings, they confuse the letters of ‘na’, ‘ra’, and ‘la’. How can we deal with this?
4. Students are finding it difficult to read and understand the textbook language as it is different from the spoken version
5. It is difficult to deal with slow learners, how do we include all learners at different levels in every activity?